Custom Search

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Box of Metal


This is the Box of Metal without the GATE section taken from this traced schematic. Board is laid out with PCB mount pots and fits in a 125B type boxes. Almost all resistors are in standing position. You can try both the values suggested in the TREBLE cap(20nF or 180pF). The semiconductor is a BS170 MOSFET. I used ones from Fairchild Semi(pinout is "D G S" facing its front/flat side). Layout is verified. For more infos, click here.

Layout Download

7 comments:

  1. Hi.

    I'm Thai.Can you send me a pcb and silkscreen layout in pdf format. Sorry for my bad English.

    My email is mr_boat2004@yahoo.com

    Thankyou very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm in Korea.

    It's good to me finding your web lol

    can you send me large photo or pdf file?

    i can't see the number of every parts correctly.

    i wanna see Box of metal

    (both of gate and non-gate), OCD V4, and

    Box of Rock if you have.

    And, Plz send me the lists of part if you can.

    tobie85@gmail.com

    my E-mail.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you get this to print the correct size?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't need to resize it. It's a ready-to-transfer PCB already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, what is the trim pot for?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Above all.. Thanks to your hard job!! wow!!
    But I can't download the pdf file from that link.. so could you E-mail me the 'Box of Metal' layout pdf file??
    My E-mail address is psy8219@naver.com
    Thanks again!! 6^-^

    ReplyDelete