Custom Search

Sunday, February 15, 2009

DI box(H&K Red Box Mark II)


Build the Hughes and Kettner Red Box Mk II DI box with cabinet simulation. Layout is of course verified. I used this little box for my PC recording stuff. Schematic is at this site http://analogguru.an.ohost.de/ Please note that in the schematic there is no option for phantom powering. It would be better if a bipolar capacitor(1uF) at the output will be used. The 10ohms and 100n in the GND LIFT portion is not included in the schematic. The idea was taken from Rod Elliot(Elliot Sound Products), it can be omitted if desired. Here's the layout:


9 comments:

  1. Hi.

    I'm Thai.Can you send me a pcb and silkscreen layout in pdf format. Sorry for my bad English.

    My email is mr_boat2004@yahoo.com

    Thankyou very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i think the ic is tlo64 not 62

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooopss..yes, the opamp is TL064..my bad. I didn't notice it earlier. Thanks for the correction

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello guys, some of you allready did the DI? it work's ok?

    thanks guy I wating your replay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first build and I was wondering what the scale should be for the laser transfer method. I have the TL064CN opamp but the lead spacing is not even close to lining up with the solder pads. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

    email: neldom@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the inconvenience buddy. The old file that I had has been destroyed. I will try to redraw another and upload a ready to transfer layout later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i built this thing.. how can i use it with my laptop? sna mkakuha aq ng sagot sau.. tnx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Thai.Can you send me a pcb and silkscreen layout in pdf format. Sorry for my bad English.

    My email is sinanakbabaa@gmail.com

    Thankyou very much

    ReplyDelete